Groupon Japan starts a special offer for collecting donations from users. If you purchase an offer costing 200 yen, Groupon Japan will donate 400 yen to the group helping the recovery for earthquake hit east coast of Japan (“Japan Red Cross is planned”, the page says).
More than 9600 users has joined to this campaign, and the sum of donation to be made by Groupon is now exceeding 3.8 million yen.
Latest posts by Hiroumi Mitani (see all)
- The 5 Japanese Cellphones That Changed Mobile World Forever - April 12, 2013
- Facebook Spot Information Is Jacked By A Giant Japanese Coupon Business Player - July 8, 2011
- Mobage Shows How Small Teams Are Making 1 Billion Yen Revenue Per Month - June 6, 2011
- Groupon Japan Sets A Special Offer To Raise Money For Japan Earthquake - March 12, 2011
- Handwritten iPad: A Birthday Present From A Daughter - February 2, 2011