It is not already unusual that the job fair is held in virtual world. But is there a company holding a serious job fair in the “cute” 2D virtual world? CyberAgent utilized their virtual world “Ameba Pigg” for their job fair.
Recently, CyberAgent strengthens overseas development, and push forward the employment of the Android application development engineers. However, not all university students live in the metropolitan area(CyberAgent holds “real” job fairs only in Tokyo and Osaka).
Last month, they held a job fair in Ameba Pigg for the university students who are supposed to graduate in spring, 2012 (Event administration method is the same as former Idol Event). Then about 1,000 students gathered there. 40% of who logged in were from countryside and oversea.
This cute avatar is CyberAgent CEO Susumu Fujita. He himself operated his avatar there!.
Then avatars of five employees appeared and did Q&A session with students.
Job fairs which used 3D virtual world and virtual event system were observed before. But most of them were in serious styles. All the participants wore suits and avatars were real-type graphics… CyberAgent and Ameba Pigg proved that job fair could be held even in cute 2D virtual world.
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - 12:00 AM
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - 12:00 AM
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - 12:00 AM
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - 12:00 AM
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - 12:00 AM