On the announcement, DeNA tells they will pay extra 2 million yen($23,400) besides annual salary to newly hired engineers who directly applied via their website and is approved between August 15th to October 31st. (the post itself seems to be on the morning of 16th)
An astounding coincidence happened the same 16th, Gree, who was just confirmed to became Japan’s No.1 social networking service few days ago, tweeted on their official Twitter account @gree_news that they will pay at most 2 million yen($23,400) as a preparation fee for engineers join to Gree between August 15th and November 30th. The period is one month longer here.
Both announcement implies that it is not applied all engineers join. Who and how many of newly hired engineers will get it (in DeNA) and how much of 2 million yen can be paid to each new engineers (in Gree) are decided at selection. Some people on the web criticized them overblown and possible labor law violation.
But anyway, social network game development now seems much payable sector in Japan.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan and Family-mart Gives 50K Free Coffee For Search - February 16, 2016
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015