On the announcement, DeNA tells they will pay extra 2 million yen($23,400) besides annual salary to newly hired engineers who directly applied via their website and is approved between August 15th to October 31st. (the post itself seems to be on the morning of 16th)
An astounding coincidence happened the same 16th, Gree, who was just confirmed to became Japan’s No.1 social networking service few days ago, tweeted on their official Twitter account @gree_news that they will pay at most 2 million yen($23,400) as a preparation fee for engineers join to Gree between August 15th and November 30th. The period is one month longer here.
Both announcement implies that it is not applied all engineers join. Who and how many of newly hired engineers will get it (in DeNA) and how much of 2 million yen can be paid to each new engineers (in Gree) are decided at selection. Some people on the web criticized them overblown and possible labor law violation.
But anyway, social network game development now seems much payable sector in Japan.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013
- Gree Proposes Voluntary Retirement To 11% Employees - October 2, 2013
- Mixi Renewed iPhone Messaging App With Stamp/Photo - October 1, 2013
- Veoh Likely Aquired By Japanese FC2 - September 28, 2013