On May 31th, Cnet Japan [J], run by Asahi Interactive, a subsidiary of Asahi Shimbun [J], a Japanese online tech media licensed by US Cnet, has changed its design to an original US Cnet like black-banner from long lasted yellow based one. Also added twitter retweet assistant function.
Ex-chief editor Moved to TechCrunch Japan
On May 27th, at TechCrunch Japan Tokyo-camp [J], start-up events by TechCrunch Japan licensor Design It!, announced they welcomed Ryuichi Nishida, who once was a chief editor of Cnet Japan, as a chief editor of TechCrunch Japan [J].
Under Nishida, TechCrunch Japan is planning 1. TechCrunch50 like event in Japan in 2011. 2. expanding both media and events to other Asian countries. 3. incubation support for local start-ups, the release [J] says.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM