Japanese fashion giant Uniqlo has made it to the Twitter Trending Topics through their latest campaign “Lucky Line”, which celebrates their 26th anniversary. The central campaign website [J] extends to reveal a virtual line of Twitter users who have entered for the chance to win a 1,000 yen coupon to Uniqlo shops. Users join the line by auto-tweeting from the website, “I have joined the Uniqlo Lucky Line. I’m number 100!”. One out of every 26 users will be chosen, based upon their number in line. While the campaign has only just begun, more than 15,000 people have already joined. Twitter user @_startin appears to be the first one in line.
Latest posts by Dominic K. Gallello (see all)
- Cityville Launches in Japan as Facebook Continues Steady Growth - August 4, 2011
- BREAKING: DeNA Officially Launches Mobage to All English Speaking Countries and China - July 27, 2011
- Microsoft Dives Into Japan’s Booming Smartphone Market With World’s First Mango Smartphone And Other Key Partnerships - July 27, 2011
- DeNA Recruits Legendary Japanese Game Designers Into “Super Creators” Initiative - July 26, 2011
- Dentsu Gets Exclusive Rights To Display Ads On Skype - July 6, 2011