Real time speech translation is the hot topic in last few days because of Google’s speech-to-speech translation development news and our reported Japanese government experiment. However, translation among human languages seems far behind Canis language translation, you can tell if you are a native dog language speaker (unfortunately I am not).
The latest BowLingual will have Twitter support, by which dog owners can send what their puppy says to the world directly on iPhone. The owner can also send dog’s photo and their comments, which is supposed to make dog owners networking.
BowLingual was bundled to one model of Vodaphone cellphone in 2003 (Ketai Watch) [J], but did not go on another Japanese cellphones at that time.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Google Agreed To Remove 122 Items By Court Order - October 23, 2014
- J-Deite Shows Real Transformer Car/Robot - October 17, 2014
- IBM Makes Anime “Steins;Gate” New Short Episodes on “Cognitive Computing” - October 15, 2014
- Google Ordered To Remove 122 Search Results Possibly Damaging Complainer’s Reputations - October 10, 2014
- Facebook Adds Kansai-ben(dialect) - October 8, 2014