Real time speech translation is the hot topic in last few days because of Google’s speech-to-speech translation development news and our reported Japanese government experiment. However, translation among human languages seems far behind Canis language translation, you can tell if you are a native dog language speaker (unfortunately I am not).
The latest BowLingual will have Twitter support, by which dog owners can send what their puppy says to the world directly on iPhone. The owner can also send dog’s photo and their comments, which is supposed to make dog owners networking.
BowLingual was bundled to one model of Vodaphone cellphone in 2003 (Ketai Watch) [J], but did not go on another Japanese cellphones at that time.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015
- Jerry Yang’s 1999 Order Thanked By Japanese Auction Dominator Yahuoku - January 10, 2015
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014