Fujitsu announced that Hosei University and they developed a technology to sense your body’s movement during golf swing by an equipped cellphone on your waist.
The application will be bundled on Fujitsu’s mobile phones for NTT Docomo, and Fujitsu group’s web company Nitfy Corporation is planning to host a network service to which users can upload their analysed data.
With this technology carried on more cellphones, there will be more people check their swing with umbrella and share the data on the web in future.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM