A Japanese blogger @ueblog presented his 7-month-old daughter, who is enthralled by typing notebook keyboard, a specially programmed twitter client Rukotter in programming language Python with wxPython.
Video is here,
Her twitter account is @ruko_ueblog.
The client is well considered for infants,
- runs on full screen
- when typing exceeds a certain number of letters, automatically submits
- if the same letter repeats more than 3 times, cut it to 3 letters (as she sometimes sticks with single key too long)
If you let your children try, it is also recommended to suppress some system key (like Windows key), for example by another Python script keyhac [J] to make you change keybinds.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM