Solid Alliance announced its new concept USB memory with 1 million yen price tag, which is about $10,000 US dollars.
The 16GB Aluminium Mirror Finish USB memory is designed by Milan-based Italian Desig Studio Toshi Satoji Design, professionally hand-crafted by two Japanese manufacturers, can be made to order.
You need to disassemble 6 parts to get the USB memory part inside.
via Mycom Journal
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013
- Gree Proposes Voluntary Retirement To 11% Employees - October 2, 2013