Solid Alliance announced its new concept USB memory with 1 million yen price tag, which is about $10,000 US dollars.
The 16GB Aluminium Mirror Finish USB memory is designed by Milan-based Italian Desig Studio Toshi Satoji Design, professionally hand-crafted by two Japanese manufacturers, can be made to order.
You need to disassemble 6 parts to get the USB memory part inside.
via Mycom Journal
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015
- Jerry Yang’s 1999 Order Thanked By Japanese Auction Dominator Yahuoku - January 10, 2015
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014