From Japan, where business cards (Meishi) are salarymen‘s alter ego and represents an important part of tao of business, two twitter related business card services are accidentally released in two consecutive days.
The other one was released on 1st of June by @faa, Twitter Meishi Generator generates a designed business card from your profile info and design on twitter, plus QR Code, which you sometimes see on others business cards in Japan recently.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Yahoo! Japan To Move Its Office From Roppongi To Kioi-cho - June 19, 2014
- Toshiba to Sell First Japanese Chromebook Next Month, Sankei Says - March 8, 2014
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014