From Japan, where business cards (Meishi) are salarymen‘s alter ego and represents an important part of tao of business, two twitter related business card services are accidentally released in two consecutive days.
The other one was released on 1st of June by @faa, Twitter Meishi Generator generates a designed business card from your profile info and design on twitter, plus QR Code, which you sometimes see on others business cards in Japan recently.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- E-mail Mistakenly Addressed to Mr./Ms. “Blacklist” - March 7, 2015
- Granny Dating Simulation Game – Jun’ai Babah Gakuen - February 7, 2015
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015