My personal favorite web concept of 2009, the Bijin Dokei (Hot Girl Clock) gadget, which I was happy to introduce in March, gets an iPhone app (App store link). Finally. The clever people from PHIRIA Design offer the gadget worldwide for $2.99/2.39 Euros (they even provide a German description in the German App Store).
Similar to the web gadget, you get 1,440 pictures of cute Japanese girls fading in and out each minute. Each of the girls holds up a sign that displays the time your iPhone shows. Pure genius.
Needless to say, it’s also possible to zoom in on the girls via double click or pinching and save the really good pictures in the photo album. The app also works with your iPhone alarm settings.
Look at the screenshots below for a teaser before downloading.
Via App Bank [JP]
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - October 4, 2012
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - September 11, 2012
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - August 11, 2012
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - July 26, 2012
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - July 5, 2012