Finally a Google and Windows Vista gadget that makes sense. Tokyo-based PHIRIA DESIGN has developed the Bijin Tokei (hot girl clock) gadget, which shows random Japanese girls holding up a sign that displays the current time (see the pictures below for examples). So every time you look at the gadget, you will know what time it is and get to see pretty girls simultaneously. This is pure genius.
Guys get to know the name, birthday, blood type, height and other information on the girls. Bijin Tokei is both available in Japanese and English and on my personal list for the best potential web service 2009 already. You can get the gadget(s) here.
For political reasons and the sake of balance, I am happy to suggest to Phiria Design that an Ikemen Tokei gadget (hot boy gadget) wouldn’t be a bad idea, either.
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - October 4, 2012
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - September 11, 2012
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - August 11, 2012
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - July 26, 2012
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - July 5, 2012