Kendo is the Japanaese martial art of fencing.
A niche magazine for Kendo “Monthly Kendo Jidai (Age of Kendo)” has released a blog widget and made a shattering blow among Japanse blogsphere.
The latest issue of Kendo Jidai
Once you set up this widget on your blog and push “Fight!” button, the samrai stands up and make a bow. Then he cuts a negative keyword in the blog article into pieces by the sword to smash your negative spirit.
The Samurai finds out a negative keyword and starts action…
Then cut the negative keyword into pieces….
Here is an English demonstration page to check with your own eyes.
Terminate every negative keywords on your blog and reshape your spirt with this Samurai widget!
Thanks to idea*idea for suggesting us to write this in English.
Latest posts by Hiroumi Mitani (see all)
- The 5 Japanese Cellphones That Changed Mobile World Forever - April 12, 2013
- Facebook Spot Information Is Jacked By A Giant Japanese Coupon Business Player - July 8, 2011
- Mobage Shows How Small Teams Are Making 1 Billion Yen Revenue Per Month - June 6, 2011
- Groupon Japan Sets A Special Offer To Raise Money For Japan Earthquake - March 12, 2011
- Handwritten iPad: A Birthday Present From A Daughter - February 2, 2011