Nifty Laboratory, a marketing research section of Nifty, which owns one of the biggest ISP in Japan @nifty, also provides big blog hosting service Cocolog, announced its new splog(spam blog) filtering technology combining several different splog finder methods.
They also applied the filter to Japanese blog articles, sampled 100,000 for each month from their 450 million article archives (which they claim 90 % of Japanese blog articles). The result is, averagely 40% of blog entries are spam in Japanese blogosphere.
Japanese blogosphere is known the biggest in the world by numbers, as reported often on Technorati’s quarterly State of the Blogosphere report.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016