via CNET Japan
Online Video sharing/comment services Niconico-Douga will upgrade October 10th 6:00 p.m. (JST) with access/visibility related enhancement, from the owner company Niwango’s release.
The release also includes that they will open Taiwan localized version of Niconico-Douga on October 18th.
Niwango’s main area is cellular phone contents, but their started Niconico-Douga got popular as almost same as YouTube, especially for heavy internet users. Niwango is also known that it has business relationship with Hiroyuki NISHIMURA, the founder/owner of 2-channel, which is the biggest anonymous BBS in Japanese.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM