Japan’s Web Behemoth Yahoo! Japan and one of three major convenience chain-store Family Mart jointly starts free coffee campaign [J] today.
Anyone searching “Famima Coffee” (Famima is an official abbreviation of Family-mart in Japanese) on Yahoo! Japan’s iOS or Android app would get a free coupon of Family-mart coffee, size S which usually costs 100 yen.
The campaign lasts by March 7th, or the first 500,000 cups. “Famima Donatsu(=donuts)” search also gives you a chance to win free donuts for 5,000 people per day.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016