NHK reported [J] that the 30th office in Roppongi Hills’s Mori Tower had a minor fire burnt some carpet and card board boxes before 9 a.m. today November 27th.
Floors between 26th and 30th are used by Google Japan. (office visit report by AKIRA DRIVE)
Roppongi Hills is one of the Japanese IT centers, having Apple Japan, Gree, etc.
[Update] Sankei’s follow-up [J] tells that the cause might be a crystal ball in the Google Japan’s office. Crystal Ball!? Do they need to predict something by crystal reading?
[Update 2] Google Japan PR denied their having crystal ball in their office in reply to Sports Hochi [J]. Hochi says that the crystal ball info was from Azabu police department.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016