We had lost recent articles, but luckily could salvage most of the once-lost-ones from an RSS reader service.
There could be some glitches on the posts from January 2014 to September 2015. Your feedback would fix them.
Thanks for the tip @LonelyBob !
— LonelyBob (@LonelyBob) November 2, 2015
As you notice, Asiajin activities have been pretty low these years. There were some other good English blogs opened to cover Japanese IT industry news, so the demand for Asiajin is not high if comparing with when we started in 2007.
I will post if I find an interesting news, but it won’t be frequent. If anyone wants to join and make Asiajin active again, you are very welcome.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How to recover WordPress posts from NewsBlur - November 22, 2015
- Lost articles are back - November 21, 2015
- AllAbout Launches Non-Japanese AllAbout Japan for Foreign Visitors - September 29, 2015
- Twitter Japan Begins Adboard in Central Tokyo - September 28, 2015
- Vending Machine Talks to Employees in President’s Voice - September 9, 2015