Rakuten’s Englishnization has been causing wide repercussions among Japanese business people. Nisshin’s new commercial film “Survive! Globalization” depicts a Japanese company whose head forces his guys to work in English in cynic tone.
# Nisshin’s special site seems to have its own video player and no official uploaded video are on YouTube. There are some that people took from TV.
The Japanese employees wearing a mix of suits and battle armors in the modern era, ought to charge against their new Westerner boss with English greetings.
The last message “Hara ga Hette wa Ikusa ga Deki nu” means “An army marches on its stomach.”
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM