iJet, Inc. [J] announced on February 28th that they are allocating third party shares.
iJet is a business offering services such as 3D print output, 3DCG data creation, 3D scanning, and small lot vacuum casting. They are also known for producing output of “OMOTE 3D SHASHIN KAN” [J], a shop where you can make your own figures by 3D printing. At this time, due to the increase of capital, their capital stock is 28 million yen, with a reserve capital of 25 million yen. Due to this increase of capital, they will be strengthening their management base, and continue to strive for improved customer service and business expansion.
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - 12:00 AM
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - 12:00 AM
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - 12:00 AM
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - 12:00 AM
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - 12:00 AM