Nikkei Business reported as a “breaking news” today [J] that Japan’s largest telco NTT Docomo is planning to start the fixed rate Android app subscription service such like #2 KDDI’s au Smart Pass earliest in June.
KDDI’s Smart Pass, which charges 390 yen (US$4.00) every month for variety of Android apps set, recently passed 5 million subscribers. 1 out of 6 KDDI users using the Internet connection on their cellphone are subscribing the service.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Concentration by Font Cards - September 29, 2014
- Photo Tweet A Minute Before Today’s Volcano Eruption Worried - September 27, 2014
- Yahoo! Japan To Move Its Office From Roppongi To Kioi-cho - June 19, 2014
- Toshiba to Sell First Japanese Chromebook Next Month, Sankei Says - March 8, 2014
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014