Koei Tecmo Games [J] has released “Samurai Cats,” an English version of the warring states social simulation game “Nyobunyaga No Yabou” (Nobunaga’s [meow] Ambition), for the global version of Mobage. An Android version release will lead the way in the North American market of USA and Canada.
“Nyobunyaga No Yabou” is a social warring states simulation game featuring “catified” feudal Japan military commanders, and in addition to currently being offered for Yahoo! Mobage and Mobage, a Chinese version has also been released [J] in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao, via Taiwan’s Cayenne Entertainment Technology. This is the first instance of a release in the English speaking world, and the game system and artwork has been left unchanged as only the text has been translated into English. Also, it cannot be used from Japan.
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013