Dentsu, Japan’s largest advertising agency released a new Android app for wannabe students, Lucky Senkou(=selection).
The app has only a single feature, to let students draw a lottery for the platinum slots of the 2012 internship program at Dentsu. You just need to click the button and wait Dentsu’s contact.
The app description begins with the Japanese proverb “Un mo jitsuryoku no uchi”(Luck is also your talent.). Dentsu might need young people with luck.
Internship, sometimes executed as a cheaper labor, has been becoming popular recently in Japan, where big, stable, well-known enterprises have huge advantages against newly graduating students, who may not get their ideal jobs even after taking hundreds of job interviews. Dentsu is always ranked at the top companies for the students.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM