Niconico user A0 invented an alarm system for guys who tend to forget to zip up their fly, named “Chakku Shimewasure Boushi Debaisu”(device to prevent from forgetting to close your fly).
(The first one minutes explains how to make it, the demo starts around 1:00.)
By this, you will notice that your fly is wide open when you see yourself in mirror after you have done it, or friends/colleague around you will soon notice by seeing the LED light and tell you.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016