Nikkei BP had reported KDDI joining iPhone5 sales, which was mostly correct without iPhone’s version, and that time, KDDI au also denied the story first. However, this time Docomo states that there are even no negotiation with Apple.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014
- Docomo Fries Shrimps In 3 Seconds To Show How Its LTE Is Fast - November 29, 2014
- Chromebook Finally Comes For Japanese Consumers - November 11, 2014
- Japanese Legal Advice Service Bengo4.com To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Japanese Crowdsource Service Crowdworks To Go IPO - November 7, 2014