Following to the cloud girl Claudia, Microsoft’s Japan local branch tries to appeal their target by using a new character.
The Microsoft Virtualization campaign page suggests three Hyper-V solutions to Small and Med sized enterprise. The character name and other information are not disclosed but some anime fans already pointed out that it must be by an animator Ken’ichi Yoshida.
You may download her wallpaper image, if you give Microsoft your company info and how much you are interested in virtualization [J].
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016