Two e-commerce giants Rakuten and Amazon Japan have been discounting their shipping cost for free even your purchase is just few dollars since mid 2009 . Both of them, and some other follower online book sellers have been bleeding by extending their free shipping campaign.
Now On November 1st 2010, Amazon Japan declared [J] that they will keep this free shipping service as default. No end date any more.
This free shipping is applied for books/CD/DVD, daily commodities, health care products and food sold by Amazon (except Amazon Market Place stores).
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016