Dot War is a Flash-based strategy game with thousands of generated units from your, your friends’ or random Twitter icons.
On the start menu, you may choose “single scenario”, “manual match-up” or “automatic VS mode”. You may manipulate your troops by mouse, or in the automatic mode, your setting two icons fight in auto-play. And in the VS mode, the same combination of Twitter users always leads the same result.
Units made from every single pixel from Twitter icon, has four parameters given by its colour. So each icon has different speed, stamina, attacking power and reach.
You will win when you can take down your opponent’s three crystals within time.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Granny Dating Simulation Game – Jun’ai Babah Gakuen - February 7, 2015
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015
- Jerry Yang’s 1999 Order Thanked By Japanese Auction Dominator Yahuoku - January 10, 2015