Dot War is a Flash-based strategy game with thousands of generated units from your, your friends’ or random Twitter icons.
On the start menu, you may choose “single scenario”, “manual match-up” or “automatic VS mode”. You may manipulate your troops by mouse, or in the automatic mode, your setting two icons fight in auto-play. And in the VS mode, the same combination of Twitter users always leads the same result.
Units made from every single pixel from Twitter icon, has four parameters given by its colour. So each icon has different speed, stamina, attacking power and reach.
You will win when you can take down your opponent’s three crystals within time.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Google Agreed To Remove 122 Items By Court Order - October 23, 2014
- J-Deite Shows Real Transformer Car/Robot - October 17, 2014
- IBM Makes Anime “Steins;Gate” New Short Episodes on “Cognitive Computing” - October 15, 2014
- Google Ordered To Remove 122 Search Results Possibly Damaging Complainer’s Reputations - October 10, 2014
- Facebook Adds Kansai-ben(dialect) - October 8, 2014