Dot War is a Flash-based strategy game with thousands of generated units from your, your friends’ or random Twitter icons.
On the start menu, you may choose “single scenario”, “manual match-up” or “automatic VS mode”. You may manipulate your troops by mouse, or in the automatic mode, your setting two icons fight in auto-play. And in the VS mode, the same combination of Twitter users always leads the same result.
Units made from every single pixel from Twitter icon, has four parameters given by its colour. So each icon has different speed, stamina, attacking power and reach.
You will win when you can take down your opponent’s three crystals within time.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Toshiba to Sell First Japanese Chromebook Next Month, Sankei Says - March 8, 2014
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014
- Yahoo! Messenger [J] To Shut Down - January 9, 2014