At first he discovered [J] that the iBook screen space fits iPad well. Then he managed to put Apple Keyboard. Lastly, to connect iPad and keyboard by iPad Camera Connection Kit within the small space around the iPad, found the good extension cable [J].
Now iPad users can enjoy Macintosh experience.
via @otsune [J]
[Update 2010-06-11] Another Japanese blogger hirac made an iPad Stand By Macintosh Classic [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan and Family-mart Gives 50K Free Coffee For Search - February 16, 2016
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015