At first he discovered [J] that the iBook screen space fits iPad well. Then he managed to put Apple Keyboard. Lastly, to connect iPad and keyboard by iPad Camera Connection Kit within the small space around the iPad, found the good extension cable [J].
Now iPad users can enjoy Macintosh experience.
via @otsune [J]
[Update 2010-06-11] Another Japanese blogger hirac made an iPad Stand By Macintosh Classic [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Granny Dating Simulation Game – Jun’ai Babah Gakuen - February 7, 2015
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015
- Jerry Yang’s 1999 Order Thanked By Japanese Auction Dominator Yahuoku - January 10, 2015