At first he discovered [J] that the iBook screen space fits iPad well. Then he managed to put Apple Keyboard. Lastly, to connect iPad and keyboard by iPad Camera Connection Kit within the small space around the iPad, found the good extension cable [J].
Now iPad users can enjoy Macintosh experience.
via @otsune [J]
[Update 2010-06-11] Another Japanese blogger hirac made an iPad Stand By Macintosh Classic [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013
- Gree Proposes Voluntary Retirement To 11% Employees - October 2, 2013