Last year RubyConf China was held very successfully with 450 attendees. Ruby’s father Matz was treated like a superstar with lots of autograph and photograph requests.
This year, some of the talks will be done in English as contrary to last year’s Chinese only presentations. They hope for more International audiences this year.
This event will be not only a great opportunity to spread Ruby technology to Chinese audiences, but also a great chance to meet with fellow techies in China.
This year’s fixed English talks are:
- Yukihiro Matz Matsumoto: (TBD)
- Jared Rosoff: (TBD)
- Shunichi Arai: Business matters in after-Rails world
They are still accepting talk proposal until end of May.
Disclosure: I (Shunichi Arai) am a speaker and a financial sponsor of RubyConf China 2010.
Latest posts by Shunichi Arai (see all)
- Event Report: San Francisco Japanese Tech Entrepreneur Night - November 18, 2010
- Asiajin Seoul meet up on October 16th - October 3, 2010
- Japan Internet Tech Entrepreneur Event In San Francisco - September 7, 2010
- Report Of Asiajin Shanghai Meetup - August 16, 2010
- Asiajin Shanghai Meetup Held On 24th - July 20, 2010