“Tsuduki ha Web de”(続きはウェブで, continued to the web) is an internet era’s Japanese phrase used so often on television commercial films (“CM” in Japanese) nowadays. Many commercial ends with a search box image and narration tells this “continued to the web”, to expect watchers to search their brand or catch phrase on their PC.
The suggested search phrase “Hon’nouji ha hen” takes you to the campaign site both via Yahoo! Japan and Google. Well, this type of campaign depends on search results, but at least advertiser buys the first positioned ad.
CM no Tsuduki ha Web de [J] – A blog records about 1,000 “Continued to the web” style commercial film cases
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016