Hideki Kobayashi, project leader at Gazopa, did a great job explaining the service, which makes it possible to look for images on the web similar to images you can upload to Gazopa or right-click on (on any web site): Calm presentation style, clear description of the service and a successful Q&A.
Formally, Gazopa surely was the best company representing Japan at this year’s TechCrunch50, showing that you can bridge cultural and language barriers easily through thorough preparation.
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - 3:16 PM
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - 6:46 PM
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - 2:20 PM
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - 9:22 AM
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - 7:58 AM