Using the app, you can freely touch a virtual boob on the iPhone’s Safari browser.
The first generation software worked as a Google Gadget allowing it to be added to your iGoogle page and/or your blog.
The full Flash application with a bunch of customizable parameters is here. Luckily, the full version comes with all of the key instructions in English. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014
- Docomo Fries Shrimps In 3 Seconds To Show How Its LTE Is Fast - November 29, 2014
- Chromebook Finally Comes For Japanese Consumers - November 11, 2014
- Japanese Legal Advice Service Bengo4.com To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Japanese Crowdsource Service Crowdworks To Go IPO - November 7, 2014