[NB: Sound is on by default]
Samurai Weapon is a bilingual(Japanese/English) blog widget provided by a big Japanese game vendor Koei, as a promotion of their new Nintendo DS game “Kunitori Zunou Battle/Nobunaga no Yabou” (Strategic Battle/Nobunaga’s Ambition).
On the widget, Samurai Warrior with his full armors will get irritated by your mouse touch. He will slash your cursor by his sword.
If you keep bothering him, he will destroy the whole page on the browser with invoking random operations, flaming arrow, flooding, 3 times gun fire, and canon attack.
The widget itself seems to require big data download so broadband access may be better to let him barsark.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014
- Yahoo! Messenger [J] To Shut Down - January 9, 2014
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013