The installable binary package is also downloadable from fastladder.org. For Windows/Mac/Unix. It is still the same web-based (and “fast”, as they claim in the product name) application, but you may use it with non-internet web-based system/feeds in your company. livedoor recommends you to use their original free-hosted version if you do not need to access those intranet RSS feeds.
As a web based RSS reader, livedoor Reader leads off to Google Reader (localized in Japanese) and Bloglines by user-share.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014
- Docomo Fries Shrimps In 3 Seconds To Show How Its LTE Is Fast - November 29, 2014
- Chromebook Finally Comes For Japanese Consumers - November 11, 2014
- Japanese Legal Advice Service Bengo4.com To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Japanese Crowdsource Service Crowdworks To Go IPO - November 7, 2014