Japanese company TES NewEnergy announced to sell a cooking pan which utilizing disposed heat into power, which can charge cellphone or other devices via USB socket from June 13th.
They say that heat of bonfire could be over 900 degrees Fahrenheit, but energy over 212 Fahrenheit are not used for boiling water and wasted. This pan will convert the waste heat into cellphone charger. It can charge up iPhone by 3-5 hours.
The price is 23,000 yen(278 USD).
Directly converting heat-waste into electrical energy.
The year 2000 witnessed our discovery of a oxide compound
we have since developed into a material capable of converting heat-waste into electrical energy at unprecedentedly high temperatures. Thus, after a decade of research, we are pleased to confidently announce the establishment of TES NewEnergy
(Thermo Electric Systems and NewEnergy).
TES NewEnergy is born as a result of the work of AIST
( The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology).
TES NewEnergy brings you a world of fresh cost-reducing possibilities, creating clean energy for incinerators, process plant , industrial furnaces, shipping, fueled vehicles, cookers/water-heaters, ubiquitous machinery etc. We can also provide emergency or back-up energy and even utilize geothermal energy.
We hope you join us as we expand renewable energy, reducing carbon-dioxide levels worldwide
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016