A blog juggly.cn reported that they got a leaked image of Fujitsu’s new 2011 summer model cellphone for Docomo, which name is LOOX F-07c, which is a dual boot cellphone with Symbian/Windows 7.
It’s not “Windows Phone 7″, “Windows 7″. The reported specifications are:
- Windows 7/Symbian dual OS, switchable in a single action
- 125mm(H) x 61mm(W) x 19.8mm(D)
- 4 inch WSVGA(1024×600)
- Intel Atom processor
- 32GB SSD
- color: navy black
- option: cradle with USB/HDMI sockets
Symbian might mean that the regular Japanese feature phone OS. Many of Docomo’s feature phones are using customized Symbian OS for Japanese market.
juggly.cn says that there has been no official announcement yet so you should see it “as a rumor level”. Another anonymous comment on 2 channel [J] says that the battery will last 1.5-2.0 hours in Windows 7 mode.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Chromebook Finally Comes For Japanese Consumers - November 11, 2014
- Japanese Legal Advice Service Bengo4.com To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Japanese Crowdsource Service Crowdworks To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Yahoo! Japan Reportedly Ends The Tie With Kakao Japan - November 7, 2014
- Google Agreed To Remove 122 Items By Court Order - October 23, 2014