A blog juggly.cn reported that they got a leaked image of Fujitsu’s new 2011 summer model cellphone for Docomo, which name is LOOX F-07c, which is a dual boot cellphone with Symbian/Windows 7.
It’s not “Windows Phone 7″, “Windows 7″. The reported specifications are:
- Windows 7/Symbian dual OS, switchable in a single action
- 125mm(H) x 61mm(W) x 19.8mm(D)
- 4 inch WSVGA(1024×600)
- Intel Atom processor
- 32GB SSD
- color: navy black
- option: cradle with USB/HDMI sockets
Symbian might mean that the regular Japanese feature phone OS. Many of Docomo’s feature phones are using customized Symbian OS for Japanese market.
juggly.cn says that there has been no official announcement yet so you should see it “as a rumor level”. Another anonymous comment on 2 channel [J] says that the battery will last 1.5-2.0 hours in Windows 7 mode.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013
- Gree Proposes Voluntary Retirement To 11% Employees - October 2, 2013
- Mixi Renewed iPhone Messaging App With Stamp/Photo - October 1, 2013
- Veoh Likely Aquired By Japanese FC2 - September 28, 2013