A Japanese popular gadget blogger @masakiishitani and others reported that Brands For Friends ran a advertisement campaign to let commuters take free iPhone case posted in metro station in Shibuya, one of the biggest terminal station in Tokyo this morning, about an hour ago.
The twitter timeline tagged with #b4f shows that those iPhone case coloured gold, red or purple were given out at least two different concourses in Metro Hanzomon-line and Ginza-line. All cases had been quickly taken around an hour.
German based Brands4Friends [De] has entered Japan [J] on March 8th. Brands4Friends is a invitation based e-commerce service to sell discounted brands. The original site holds the largest user base (over 2.5 million) and sales in Germany. (info by Veritacafe [J])
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016