A team of Joker Racer, a project by Tokyo-based Jokerworks Corp. to make remote control cars (and possibly real cars) controlled over the internet to provide virtual-but-real driving experience by using on-car linux and web cam, is visiting the Silicon Valley for their demonstration trip including O’Reilly Where 2.0 and Ignite + Launch Pad.
Joker Racer is also presented at the last Tokyo2point0 in bilingual (Japanese/English).
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016