Ryo Shimizu, CEO of Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. (also active as a blogger under the handle name “shi3z”), introduced iPong, his researcher buddy Mr. Kondo‘s toy application for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Not much by way of explanation is provided, but multiple iPod Touches seem to be connected wirelessly and serve up a virtual game of Pong. Mr. Shimizu wrote that Mr. Kondo made it in about an hour.
Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. is a company making mobile CMS and middleware.
[Update 2011-07-09] This iPong post generated a good buzz, however, all the Youtube movie, the iPhone application and its info on the company website seemed to be taken down by Ubiquitous Entertainment months later. Probably trademark infringement?
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan and Family-mart Gives 50K Free Coffee For Search - February 16, 2016
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015