Ryo Shimizu, CEO of Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. (also active as a blogger under the handle name “shi3z”), introduced iPong, his researcher buddy Mr. Kondo‘s toy application for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Not much by way of explanation is provided, but multiple iPod Touches seem to be connected wirelessly and serve up a virtual game of Pong. Mr. Shimizu wrote that Mr. Kondo made it in about an hour.
Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. is a company making mobile CMS and middleware.
[Update 2011-07-09] This iPong post generated a good buzz, however, all the Youtube movie, the iPhone application and its info on the company website seemed to be taken down by Ubiquitous Entertainment months later. Probably trademark infringement?
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Toshiba to Sell First Japanese Chromebook Next Month, Sankei Says - March 8, 2014
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014
- Yahoo! Messenger [J] To Shut Down - January 9, 2014