Ryo Shimizu, CEO of Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. (also active as a blogger under the handle name “shi3z”), introduced iPong, his researcher buddy Mr. Kondo‘s toy application for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Not much by way of explanation is provided, but multiple iPod Touches seem to be connected wirelessly and serve up a virtual game of Pong. Mr. Shimizu wrote that Mr. Kondo made it in about an hour.
Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. is a company making mobile CMS and middleware.
[Update 2011-07-09] This iPong post generated a good buzz, however, all the Youtube movie, the iPhone application and its info on the company website seemed to be taken down by Ubiquitous Entertainment months later. Probably trademark infringement?
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015
- Jerry Yang’s 1999 Order Thanked By Japanese Auction Dominator Yahuoku - January 10, 2015
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014