Ryo Shimizu, CEO of Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. (also active as a blogger under the handle name “shi3z”), introduced iPong, his researcher buddy Mr. Kondo‘s toy application for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Not much by way of explanation is provided, but multiple iPod Touches seem to be connected wirelessly and serve up a virtual game of Pong. Mr. Shimizu wrote that Mr. Kondo made it in about an hour.
Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. is a company making mobile CMS and middleware.
[Update 2011-07-09] This iPong post generated a good buzz, however, all the Youtube movie, the iPhone application and its info on the company website seemed to be taken down by Ubiquitous Entertainment months later. Probably trademark infringement?
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013
- Gree Proposes Voluntary Retirement To 11% Employees - October 2, 2013
- Mixi Renewed iPhone Messaging App With Stamp/Photo - October 1, 2013
- Veoh Likely Aquired By Japanese FC2 - September 28, 2013