This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Nintendo Expresses Anger On Nikkei’s Scoop Around Coming Wii U, “Full Of Mistakes And Complete Conjecture”
- Yahoo! Search Blog Forecast The Coming 4th Election Of… AKB48
- DeNA Brings Mobage To Chinese RenRen Smartphone Users
- Naver LINE Passes 40 Million Users. – I noticed that they had changed the number of “downloads” to the number of “registered users” when 30 mil was announced
- Eye Beam Photo Generator by Hatena user sugyan, inspired by an idol group Momoiro Clover Z’s photo
- Yamada Denki Launches Yamada Game, A New Social Game Platform – The System Provided By MTI’s Entag!
- Martha Stewart Mentions Cookpad On Twitter – Why this sudden? Is this related to the Cookpad’s recent interest for globalization?
Have you heard of cook pad, a very popular blog in japan used by millions?
— Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) June 8, 2012
- Dragon Ball Character Power Levels Visualized By HTML5 – Even if you cannot read characters’ name in Japanese, you may see the inflation of their power levels.
- A Consulting Company Says Google Removed Badly-Suggested Keyword For A Client
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.