Continued from (Part 1). Middle part of October news which we did not write as a dedicated article. Continued to (Part 3)
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Kagawa Pref. Declares To Rename To Udon (Japanese wheat noodle) Prefecture – Kagawa is known by enthusiastic udon lovers. Official runs extreme tourism promotion
- Kanazawa Local Govn Reproduces Finctional Festival In Anime, 5000 Fans Gather – Anime made up very traditional-looking ritual ceremony, the web assists fans to pilgrim, local government and people realized the ceremony as if it has been held hundreds of years.
- Microsoft Japan Lends PC/Xbox/Windows Phone For College Festivals. named 5 Windows Phone Ambassadors From Miss Uampus
- WordPress Claudia (Microsoft Japan Anime Character For Cloud) Voice Plugin – Claudia explained
- Taiwanese PC Game Parodies Chinese Civil War With Historical Figures Feminized via kashikou
- iPhone FAQ By KDDI au
- Development Of Japanese Popular FTP Software FFFTP, once declared its termination by the original author, Resumed By Successor Group
- Tokyo Metro and Yahoo! Japan Experiment Smartphone Location Guide Service In Subway Platform
- Kebyo-Bukuro – 150 Cough Sound Android App For Malingerer Sounds Ill
- Hatsune Miku Panel Event Held At MIT
- Japanese Tried Siri English
- Nikkei’s Reporting The First Softbank iPhone 4S Purchaser’s Photo Shows “Out of area” in Shibuya, Tokyo – the photo seems taken down. Mirror
- “Big Wave Guy” Appeared On iPhone 4S Line In Omotesando. This guy was a kind of icon at the first iPhone release frenzy in Japan. He comes back!
- NHN/Naver Japan and Livedoor Group To Move To A New Building Next To Shibuya Station In 2012 Autumn. They are now in Osaki and Nishi-Shinjyuku. The new building Shibuya Hikarie is under construction.
- Shonen Jump Gives Up Paper Magazine Business In US, Moves To Digital Version
- Tokyo’s Internet-enabled appliance manufacturer Cerevo introduces LiveShell, the first-ever Ustream-approved product.
- DeNA To Integrate 3 Mobile Shopping Sites Into One Brand, Bidders. These services are the one of the reasons they cannot rebrand the whole company with “Mobage”.
- Mixi To Establish US Subsidiary For Investement And Business Development
- 1/3 of Japanese Smartphone Users Keeps Their Feature Phone
- Research: Online Video Services Users On PC Web Passes 30 Million In Japan. On it, Hulu Japan’s first month visitors are estimated 160K
- Cookpad To Begin Foodstuffs Delivery From November
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.