Cave and Gree, with license consent from Sanrio, have released a new feature phone social game for GREE, “Monster Children.”
“Monster Children” is a social game featuring popular Sanrio characters disguised as vampires, ghosts, zombies, and other Halloween monsters, with a concept and style that’s “A little scary, but totally cute!”
Zombies, vampires, paper umbrella ghosts… “Monster Children” features Hello Kitty, My Melody and other popular characters dressed up as monsters from many countries. Matched with new items, over 400 different combinations are possible.
In addition, coinciding with the release of “Monster Children,” Laforet in Harajuku, Tokyo will hold a limited term collaboration event from October 8th through the 31st, and if you fulfill all of the conditions below, you will be granted a rare character within the game, “Laforet Original Hello Kitty.”
1. Register location at Harajuku: Laforet Limited Item
2. Scan the QR code at Harajuku Laforet: Laforet Limited House
3. Shop at the Laforet store: Limited Item “Laforet Original My Melody”
4. Purchase item within “Monster Children:” Limited Event “Laforet Original Cinnamoroll”
5. Fulfill all conditions 1-4: Limited event “Laforet Original Hello Kitty”
Event and present details: http://www.laforet.ne.jp/campaign/halloweenkitty/ [J]
© CAVE Interactive CO.,LTD.
© 1976,1999,2001,2011 SANRIO CO.,LTD. APPROVAL NO.S 522345
© Laforet HARAJUKU
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Gree and Cave Release New Social Game “Monster Children”
The following two tabs change content below.
It is really cute, soooooooo cute. I love it. I like the skeleton Hello Kitty!!!