Continued from (Part 1). Middle part of July news which we did not write as a dedicated article. Continued to (Part 3)
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Asahi Shimbun’s continuing special coverage on the diasaster relief and recovery.
- CyberAgent Launches Ameba Studio – 9000 Celebs Livestream via Cnet Japan
- The iPhone app that notifies you when your follower stops following you on Twitter. by Adways, an affiliate rep. – there are many of such web services so not really new, but covered well in Japanese. Maybe because being an iPhone app
- Google+ Icon Generator on Twibbon
- Glory Developing e-Book Vendor Machine From Which You Buy Anonymously – digital but not-traceable
- Facebook Japan Offered Coupon Who Visits Their Office 3 Times. The planned gift all seemed gone. Facebook Japan did not disclose its office address publicly, so this might be limited test within their collaborators.
- Weekly Photo Magazine Flash Features Hatsune Miku On Cover, First Virtual Person In 25 Years
- Street Ad Boasting “No Power Consumed” – paper ad is a great energy-saver in this after-disaster era.
- Gaga Tetsuko Facebook Profile Generator – from this boom
- EMO Open Source Game Engine Lets You Make iOS/Android Game In Single Source Code. [En] author’s explanation [J]
- Klab unveils Cheerz (Japanese edition), which allows users to chat with others browsing the same website as you. Its English version was introduced last April.
- Nico Nico Douga Disco Nicofarre Sets Movie Specification For Wallscreens
- Nicofarre Opening Event To Feature AKB48 And Tohoshinki
- NHK Aiming All PC Users As Its Forced Subscribers
- Ruby Creator Yukihiro “Matz” Matsumoto Takes Chief Ruby Architect Of Heroku [En]
- Photo-album manufacturer Nakabayashi introduces water-powerd rechargeable battery NoPoPo.
- Zynga Japan Shuts Down Their 1st And 2nd Apps On Mixi
- El Shaddai Character Tops On Boys Contest On Taiwanese Department Store via ITMedia
- iPad App To Tweet By Breathing Out – could help challenged people
- Sony and Adobe Systems jointly announce to hold an Android app contest.
- Inago, a Tokyo-based system developer specializing in human-computer interaction technology, introduces a personal digital assistant app for Android. Available at Samsung apps for free.
- Sony opened up their Japanese Facebook page
- Gallaxy S Space Ballon Project – Live streaming from the handset flying in the stratosphere. (Samsung’s 3-day promotion campaign) via RBB Today
- YouTube Adds Japanese Transcription Support
- Akihabara Curry Shop Presents Free Drink For A Human And A Figure Couple
- Japanese Government Seeking A Company To Watch “False” Tweets Around Nuclear Power
- Japanese Universities With High Ratio Of Facebook Users – most are the universities known by more exchange students, English classes
- Skype Japan explains what Dentsu exclusively gets from them
- Two Dommune Books Published Soon
- Humanoid Serves In Osaka Cafe via Slashdot Japan
- A campaign site called World Game Project was opened by Sony to promote Western games in Japan.
- AllAbout Japan Testing Real-Name Q and A Service GoodAnswers via CNET Japan
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.