Continued from (Part 2)
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Yahoo! Japan’s First AR App Is Showing Gundam Rival On iPhone via MyCom. Y!J release
- Kansai-ben Windows Customizer Changes Your Windows In 19 Different Japanese Dialects – commentary
- In Aichi pref., a man who had collected information of new books arriving at a library by his crawling program was under arrest for suspicion of interfering the library’s duty – so-called #Librahack incident, Asahi.com’s librahack news author gives supplemental info on his Twitter.
- Flash Animation Company DLE Aiming Taiwan Stock Market. Nikkei reported
- Chinese Media Reports There Is A Japanese Company Forces Female Workers Naked via 2-channel summary site – the evidence seems a porn film
- Interlink, a 15 year-old ISP which is known for providing fixed IP address service for a discount rate, is being complained about a seven-hour service outage which is scheduled this Thursday.
- Japan Communication Inc. Announces iPhone 4 micro SIM Using Docomo Network
- Oniichan – iPhone App Plays 300 Patterns Of Voice Saying “My Brother” From Little Sister
- Kodak releases Cerevo-like camera
- Mixi Tracks Down The Cause Of Their Long Service Down – A Memcached Bug
- Google starts promotion Google Places in Shibuya.
- Livedoor To Switch To Naver Search From Google – as Livedoor is now a sibiling company of Naver Japan, it is natural move. Japan No.2 search engine position race will be very hard but at the very low points.
- Kyushu Electric Power To Sell Non-heated Iron In 2012 via Slashdot.jp
- Bijin Tokei Osaka Signage At Osaka Station
- Japan Twitter Academic Meeting Established As A Local Mayer Had Announced
- Cup Noodle Brand Discontinue Ceremony Turned Out To Be The New Product PR Only 4 Days Later
- Plastic Model Gundam Robot In Cup Noodle
- Gree Introduces “Like” Button. Planned To The Outside Of Their Network
- Popular Blogger 100shiki Begins Groupon Clone via idea*idea, his another blog
- Higawari – A New Groupon Clone For Female
- SourceNext Greeting Card Package Announced To Have AR Feature – Not the world’s first, but may be the first commercial package
- Twitter-Gathered 101 People Orchestra Gave Their First Concert
- Nagareyama-city gives Android phones to council members for bill votes. – Interesting. Current wired-system costing 2 million yen per year is also interesting 🙂
- 4-koma Manga Generator From Twitter Timeline
- MIT-EFJ Business Plan Contest Held – grand prize given to MyTracks.jp
- Togetter Releases iPhone Reader App
- Yahoo! Japan Officially Announces To Keep Yahoo! Category(link directory service) Even After Google Search Switch
- Many Shops At Local Shopping Street In Kobe Enbraces Twitter – printed on their free brochure
- New Groupon Clone Hitoshina.jp – This time Japan’s First “No Discount” Daily Deal
- Hatena’s Charismatic CTO Naoya Ito Resigns
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.