This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Naver LINE Launches Brand Accounts With Coca-Cola, Lawson, Zensho And Nippon TV
- 70 Japanese Companies Form iOS Consocium To Encourage Apple Products On Business, The Verge [En]
- NTT Docomo backs Silicon Valley photo-sharing startup | Reuters [En]
- Enigmo Approved For IPO – a company runs BuyMa, individual-to-small importers’ matching platform.
- Docomo President Says Docomo iPhone Is Unlikely As Apple Demands To Sell 50%+ Of Smartphone Sales
- Sperm Cellphone Strap
- NetRatings Renamed To Nielsen
- Automatic Mahjong Table Seller Arrested By Altering Displays To Show (Earned) Yen Instead Of Game Points to encourage Mahjong as gambling
- Hatena Anonymous Blogger Talked With 20 Random Greeks Over Skype, To Try To Know What Regular Greek Think On The Economic Crisis
- ex-Yahoo! Japan CEO Masahiro Inoue Resigns Softbank Board
- Twitter Japan Official Mentions Typhoon And Croquette – some net users, croquette mentally bound with typhoon
- First Server Gives Up Salvaging Lost Data
- “First Server” on Twitter Japan trending keywords
- Loft Project, Itself Being A Victim Of The First Server Data Lost, To Held Server Managers Event To Talk On This Disaster
- Witch Girl Anime Talking Japanese Web Cliche In English To Be Released
- Linkin Park Live Trouble On Japanese TV program “Music Station” 1, 2 – 3 weeks ago, Noel Gallagher was on the same program.
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.