This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- A Japanese Twitter user made up a fake invoice from Twitter, buzzed as good number of people believed the story heavy tweets would be charged.
- Gree, DeNA and 4 Others Held Social Game Platform Liaison Council, DeNA To Introduce Billing Limit On Mobage For Youth, Gree also
- Interesting self-regulation.
- Some Yahoo! Japan Employees Forms Labor Union – background, Union Leader’s Tweet To Masayoshi Son
- CESA’s 2012 Research: 13.85 Million Japanese Are Playing Social Game. In order of Mobage, Gree, Mixi, Facebook
- Docomo’s dMarket, Smartphone Video Service Gets A Million Subscribers In 5 Months via Ketai Watch – 500K to 1M was only 45 days
- Kenko.com Wins At High Court On Online Pharmacy Ban
- Mixi Shortening Footprints Update, Now Shows Yesterday’s Visitors
- Nico Nico Douga To Brand Whole Services With “Niconico”
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.