This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Last Day Of Docomo 2G Cellphone Used 16 Years
- Cookpad Appoints ex-Kakaku.com Head As A New President. Current president Akimitsu Sano to concentrate on globalization and R&D
- Face Romanizer App By Popular Japanese Comic/Movie. And Face Flatterizer
- Milog Dissolved, Bashed By Privacy Tracking App/Library On Android
- Yahoo! Japan Releases Siri-like Android App For Yahoo!’s Services
- Under Severe Rainstorm Over Japan, “Play TMR” Becomes Trend Word On Twitter – TMR(T.M. Revolution) is a popular rock singer whose promotion videos are often his singing in storm.
- Dentsu Forms Virtual Organization For Global Market [En]
- LinkedIn Navi Opens [En]
- Vampire Tooth Idol Unit TKB48 Debuts, Each Wears Artificial Tooth via Akiba Keizai Shimbun
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.