This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Japanese French Talkbook Features All Sex-related Words
- A Japanese Woman Who’s Claim Possibly Let Amazon Japan Ban Pedophile Comic Magazine, Turned Out To Be A Rival Exporter – 2-channelers tracked her down from Twitter
- Steve Jobs Told Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son, “The New iPad Is Far Better”, as Son says
- Japan’s Live Escape Game Goes To San Francisco [En]
- New Traffic Signal In Okayama Talks To Red-light Runner In Girl’s Voice
(audio uploaded on YouTube)
Will you stop red-light run if a signal asks you to stop?
- Argument Satiety Technology Lets You Feel Your Eating Food Bigger Than Reality via Engadget Japan
You might be satisfied with a small Oreo if you can see and feel it as a big Oreo.
- Yahoo! Mobage Passes 7 Million Users
- New Uniqlo Shop vs New iPad Waiting Line In Ginza: 1000 vs 400
- Cookpad Chinese Clone
- Hair Message Art By Aozoratei via Excitebit
A wife has been writing words by her husband’s long hair for decade.
- Blogger.com Changing Japanese Blogs Address To .Jp Domain Resets All Social Media References
Potter’s Wheel pose buzz
- 2-channelers Point Out That IT People Spinning Potter’s Wheel Too Much On Public Photos
Potters Wheel Spinners in IT industry
Potter’s Wheel Spinners With Psycic Ball
- A Web Industry Person Who Really Spins Potter’s Wheel
- Air Potter’s Wheel Song Made On Nico Nico Douga
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.