This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Toshiba Blu-ray Recorder Stops By Auto-Updator Bug via Yomiuri
- Excellent Hatsune Miku Chrome CM Parody With Idol M@ster – parody of this
- An User Making 100,000 Notes Let Evernote Crash, Inaccessible
- Tokyo Seven-Eleven Distribute Extra Stage For Virtual Dating Game On Nintendo 3DS
- 7.11-meters AR Love Plus Girls To Appear At Akihabara Seven Eleven On Valentine’s Day
- A Guy Uploaded UFC Pro-Wrestling Videos On Nico Nico Douga Arrested
- Hatsune Miku Snow Statue Falls Down Over A Pedestrian At Sapporo Snow Festival. The photo of the statue before the collapse. Kotaku [En]
- AKB48 Parody GKB47 Anti-Suicide Campaign Withdrawn By Japanese Government
- A Letter From Zuckerberg Parodies By Hatena Users
- Tabelog Starts OpenTable-like Restaurant Booking With 221 Stores
- Million-Sold Japanese Version Of The Steve Jobs Book Still In Deficit (1, 2) – Kodansha seemed to pay too much royalties
- Shinjuku Cinema Theater Runs Twitter/Facebook Lottery For A Lifetime-Free Ticket via Infoseek Woman
- A Japanese-made Porn Site Computer Virus Turned Out Ran On 1.1 Million PCs
- Panasonic Terminate VHS Production
- Police Raids Ameba Pigg User’s Home By Allegedly Stole Other’s Password, Turned Out A Different Person
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.